I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

10.22.2008

Special Exposure Wednesday

I'm so proud of how big Jordan is getting... She's decided she will only swing on her brother's swing. And what's even cooler - she let him push her a little over the weekend. She's been so skittish about swings, I was really excited to watch this little moment!
5 Minutes for Special Needs

8 comments:

Frogs' mom said...

What a great picture! She is growing up :0) I remember when Diva was afraid of heights - now she's competing on beam, bars, vault and floor - even starting to think about back tucks! They do get brave as they grow :0)

rickismom said...

Nice picture! I can imagine she'd be skittish about swings....

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Ah, it's so nice when siblings play nicely together. She looks so proud to be swinging next to her brother.

Oily Special Momma said...

So cute. It is great that she is letting her brother help! My little is still pushing her brother away!

Rachelle said...

Awwww ~ how sweet she let her brother help her. Precious picture!

Kim said...

That is so sweet! I wish my two older kids would get along like that.They have a love~hate relationship!

heidi @ ggip said...

She is very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

twin power mommy ♥ said...

i love seeing big brother pushing her and helping out.

That sibling bond is so precious!