I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

10.03.2008

Getting ready!!!

I know it's silly to put the kids in their costumes already... But they arrived in the mail yesterday and I let them try them on. They are both SO excited. Cameron is going to be Anakin Skywalker and Jordan is a butterfly princess. I got them both to pose in character. Too freaking funny.

I also took Jordan to the local cheap haircut place to get a trim. I wanted to take her back to the girlygirl kid hair place where she went this summer but the place closed down. Darn economy. You're taking away the fun stuff! Anyway, I was worried the traditional setting may not be fun enough to keep her from crying but I was SO wrong. We walked in asking for a princess haircut and Jordan walked to the chair, listened to the person cutting her hair and even had a small talk conversation. I stood there and wondered who the heck was this little person getting her hair cut. She's growing up so darn fast. The personality is huge and only growing bigger.

1 comment:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

He IS SOOOOO Anakin Skywalker, too!
Perfect fit for him!

She's such a beautiful fairy princess.
I like to let the kids dress up early in their costumes. They enjoy running around for a bit and then are ready to take them off.
I think it's good for Eli, too, because he can sorta get used to his before the "big day".