I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

8.19.2008

A couple of videos from our weekend hiking trip

I've been consumed with work this week... So I haven't been able to post about Jordan enough. She's been talking up a storm and it's pretty great.

Here's Jordan and Cameron yelling into an old silo. SO funny.

Making noise from NerdyMom on Vimeo.

Here's my attempt at interviewing Jordan about hiking as she hiked -- note the little comment from Cam right at the end. Very sweet.

They love hiking from NerdyMom on Vimeo.

No comments: