I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

4.22.2008

Playing with video

My newsroom has new cameras and I wanted to figure out how to use them. So I took it home and shot some video. I edited it together and here's some of the results.

First - Video the proves Jordan will say that she loves anything. Even poopy.



She also loves me.

AND some morning playtime with songs and a little loving message to my Aunt Jan -- you can kind of her Jordan says "I love you Aunt Jan" and "Get well soon" before she plays peek-a-boo with the camera.

1 comment:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

awww. those videos are cute. Your dog scared her when it barked. Jordan jumped all startled.
What a sweetie she is.