I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

4.18.2008

Cool!

Look!! Look!! I dropped Jordan off at school during music time. The kids were banging on drumsticks to the beat of the music. The teacher handed Jordan two sticks, so my little girl dropped one of the sticks into her prosthetic hand and started banging onto the stick. I took pictures because it was so cool.

3 comments:

Jenny Rodriguez said...

I've been a cyber "troll" until today! Love, love your blog! My baby girl was born with symbrachydactyly. I learned about your blog on the Yahoo group.

Love the photos & love hearing about your immense pride.

Take care,
Jennifer
http://babyrodriguez2008.blogspot.com/

Student of Life said...

Absolutely awesome. What a girl! I am so proud.

twin power mommy ♥ said...

that's awesome! kids are so amazingly resilient!
Love the tub time video. She was getting so hyped up, it was cute.

and i can totally hear this little voice calling out for her lamby as you drive around looking for it.
My son, Eli, has a Winnie the Pooh stuffed lovey that he can not be without. Before bed and naps, he'll call out, "Winnie?" with a where-are-you tone. it's so cute.
so i could just imagine how jordan sounded!