I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

4.06.2008

Busy day

We started the day with an awesome hike. The four of us headed to the nearby state park and enjoyed my favorite two mile trip. Jordan had fun - especially at the end of the hike when she got to get out of the backpack and walk on her own. She was having so much fun at one point I had to remind her to look where she was going -- it was a good idea to walk onto a bridge instead of into a creek.

The evening, we got to go to Cam's first t-ball practice for the season. Last year's practice was while I had to work, so this time around I get to meet the parents early. That was kind of nice. The most interesting moment: A little boy named Jordan (who happens to be 3) asked about Jordan's arm. His mom started talking about his friend who has a little hand. I thought that was really exciting. Apparently there's a little girl who has malformed fingers in his pre-school. Hooray! A new person to meet! The mom said she'd look to see if there's a way to meet this little girl. Go team! The more friends, the merrier!

No comments: