I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

12.17.2007

First basketball game

Miss Jordan got to go to her first college basketball game tonight! She had a ball. Seriously. By the end of the game when our team was REALLY winning, we headed out when it was clear she was exhausted. But she had fun cheering and yelling and eating popcorn. She was WAY more engaged than her brother. I'm not sure how.

To maintain her independence, Jordan was willing to walk to and from the car. She slid and slipped while holding onto my hands. Every time she would slide, she'd go: "WHOOPS!" I don't know why I found that so funny... But I was lucky I didn't fall down.

Here's some video of the kids at the game:

No comments: