I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

10.31.2007

We had so much fun

Jordan was so big tonight... She loved trick or treating. At first she didn't even want to walk up to the houses. Then she realized she had a chance to ask for candy and suddenly she understood. She tried really hard to say "trick or treat"... it sounded kind of like "twickah." Then she had to hold onto her new candy until right before she walked up to the next door. THEN she'd put it in her basket.

She wouldn't let me walk up to the door with her... She wouldn't let me hold her much. She wanted to do this on her own. I think back to Cam's second Halloween -- he was three months younger than Jordan is now and he demanded I carry him door to door. (He also had an undetected ear infection)

Anyway. Jordan was amazing. She's so big. She's so independent. I'll get a picture or ten up soon.

No comments: