I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

10.08.2007

So far so good

Jordan made it to school today with her new prosthetic. She did pretty well... But I think the sensor is turned up too high. The hand stays open more than it is closed... So I have to figure out what we should do about that.

But the good news is she was totally happy to go to school today. Her teachers say she even put books away without them asking. Also, her words are getting clearer and clearer. If only there was logic. At dinner tonight she demanded apple sauce. I heard her clearly and gave some to her. Suddenly she changed her mind. She wanted an apple. Then she only ate three bites of that apple.

No comments: