I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

3.13.2007

Words, words and more words

Jordan's words came spilling out this past weekend. Now she's trying very hard to copy things I say and she's saying things more and more. Yesterday she said hi to a teacher and actually said something that sounded like her name... And as I commented on her flowers, Jordan said: Flawwww.

Here's a cute moment of Jordan over the weekend:


If you can't see it, go here.

At the same time, something is going on with her -- She's been crying in her sleep. She had a long crying spell at school (which is TOTALLY strange). I think she's cutting teeth, but she just seems to be acting a little odd. And another challenge: things are getting hot here for the first time and Jordan's arm sprouted a heat rash yesterday after wearing her prosthetic. I feel terrible for her. Not to mention, if this was the very first warm day, what is she going to do when it's hot every day? It's a bummer.

No comments: