I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

5.05.2005

Baby Z should get some blog space too

So... I'm starting a blog for a baby I'm calling 'Z.' We have reasons for that name... But my public reason is because this will be our last one. Cameron deserves a sibling... Z arrived a little sooner than we expected, but I don't mind.

Every kid should get space in the blogosphere... My second one should get in on it just like Cam.

We've spent this week giggling about another kid. This one would arrive in the first or second week of January 2006. It will be interesting to see how it all works out. I have all kinds of feelings going on at the same time... A little surprise to see Z here so soon, and excitement to get our family to the number four (unless there's a Baby Y that we don't know about).

I'm a little sore, dizzy... But I'm not throwing up. But it is graduation next week... And it will be tricky to walk around at all of the parties and make up stories why I'm not drinking. Oy.

I figured I'd keep a blog so family members can visit and see how things are going... They don't know yet. But when they do, they can come here and check out Z's progress.

No comments: