I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

4.24.2007

Oh I remember this

Cameron started this screaming thing earlier in life. I forgot the mind-bending stress that comes from a child who can't communicate enough. And this all happened while I was away!! We have a lot more screaming in the house. I've also noticed things are aggravating her for the first time... Or at least she's verbally expressing the aggravation: Taking a Mega Block apart, getting raisins out of a little box... I could go on with the list. I know she'll figure out answers to these challenges, but in the meantime I get screams.

Oy.

And I thought Vegas was loud.

No comments: